"From Bits To The Lens" Book — Beautiful 120+ hires imagery artwork, philosophy and processes behind the shortfilm in a 232 pages large format book.
Help funding my next shortfilm through the book. All the book sales incomings will be destined to financing it.
.Fullscreen it, please.
A FULL-CG animated piece that tries to illustrate architecture art across a photographic point of view where main subjects
are already-built spaces. Sometimes in an abstract way. Sometimes surreal.
|Modelling - Texturing - Illumination - Rendering| Alex Roman
|Postproduction & Editing| Alex Roman
Sequenced, Orchestrated & Mixed by Alex Roman (Sonar & EWQLSO Gold Pro XP)
Sound Design by Alex Roman
Based on original scores by:
.Michael Laurence Edward Nyman. (The Departure)
.Charles-Camille Saint-Saëns. (Le Carnaval des animaux)
Directed by Alex Roman
Done with 3dsmax, Vray, AfterEffects and Premiere.
Winners of the International Fine Art Photography Competition 2013
The International Fine Art Photography Competition has just announced its 2013 winners. Each year, the competition invites emerging and mid-career photographers from around the world to enter their finest work. This year, the competition received more than 5,000 entries from an astounding 82 countries! Seven grand prize winners were selected in categories like Abstract, Cityscape/Architecture and Landscape/Seascape/Nature.
- 1st Place Landscape/Seascape/Nature: A Man Feeding Swans in the Snow
- 3rd Place Landscape/Seascape/Nature: Egret
- Honorable Mention Landscape/Seascape/Nature: Behind a Little House
- 1st Place Abstract: The Inner Invisible
- Honorable Mention Abstract: Hesitation
- 1st Place Cityscape/Architecture: Multiexpo 2
- 1st Place Experimental: Running to the Edge
- Honorable Mention Experimental: Running With the Fairies
- Honorable Mention Experimental: Mind the Cloud
- 3rd Place Street Photography: Soar